View Single Post
Old 10-22-2009, 04:14 PM   #7
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rockets Preseason Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattevans11
CHUCK HAYES SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! period.....end of statement!!!!!!

give dorsey a chance damn it!!!!!

Yes, yes that is why both JVG and Rick Adleman use him in critical situations and start him when Yao goes down.

He may be the best post defender left with Yao out and I'll be interested to see how they utilize these smaller yet quicker bigs against teams like SA and Boston who are huge. It's going to be a different style of basketball this year for Houston and I really can't predict anything or anticipate any type of season until I see them play in the regular season with regularity in the lineup.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote