View Single Post
Old 10-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #2
JerzeyBlaze
BBall gets u cut

JerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat coolJerzeyBlaze is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Preseason is over! The Nets Won!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nets fan 93
The 2 biggest question marks produced.
Nets- 110 Philly 88

Yi Jianlian- 22 points 11 rebounds (5 off rebs)
Terrence Williams- 23 points 5 rebounds 8 assists Highlight

I am extremely impressed with how much they scored without Devin Harris. Williams, Yi and CDR are all important young pieces that the Nets need in order to be a competitive team, especially with 4 games each against Cle, Orl, bos... We willl not be a bottom dweller in the East... We have scorers that ESPN thought we did not have. With Devin in the Lineup and T-will's gifted talent at Point Forward... We have a chance at a playoff push.

YOOOOOOOO!!! That game was crazy last night. I cant believe how good terrence williams is or at least displayed how good he could be. Last night, i could of sworn i was watching a young Vince Carter on that floor...i was very impressed with Williams. I was also impressed with CDR...that kid is a killer and does not give a damn he gets it done on the court...My question is C. LEE...its going to be very competitive with CDR , Williams, and LEE...CDR and Williams are stepping it up. I tell you what tho, the NETS are not going to be as bad as everyone thinks. This team has talent! Seems like management knows what their doing in my book.
JerzeyBlaze is offline   Reply With Quote