Thread: NFL Week 8
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 01:42 AM   #18
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: NFL Week 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZiggyZag
Yeah, saw your thread on it a couple of days ago. Who you got, on the Broncos-Ravens game? Not sure if you were one of the people a couple of weeks ago that said the Broncos aren't for real and would be exposed any week. Maybe someone else. If you are for the Ravens, I would like a 1 week avy bet with ya.
OK deal...one week avy bet...I got Ravens

I don't do naked men kissing though...or gay sh*t

not because I hate gays but just because I find 2 men tonguin down to be disgusting...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote