View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 11:59 AM   #4
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Raja Bell set to play tonight

From Bonnell's blog:

Quote:
November 02, 2009

Bell to start tonight

Charlotte Bobcats guard Raja Bell will play and start tonight at home versus the New Jersey Nets, despite not having fully participated in a practice since tearing a ligament in his left wrist.
Coach Larry Brown said he'll start Bell, but has no expectation as to how long Bell Will play. Bell has parttially participated in practices -- mostly non-contact shooting, passing and drills. He's yet to test how he'll impede players defensively with the injury.
"It felt pretty good yesterday. We came in and worked out,'' Bell said. "I got some passes with the one hand to see if I could catch, and I threw some passes. It felt good. I said once I could do that, I'd give it a shot.''
Brown said Flip Murray (stress reaction in his left shin) is physically well enough to play tonight, but probably won't. That would give Murray a chance to practice on multiple days before the Bobcats' next game, at home against the Atlanta Hawks Friday.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote