View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 01:42 AM   #22
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need serious Fantasy Football advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swaggin916
I would trade D-Jax for S-Jax... Considering he has only scored once and he is 10th in points for rb's is pretty impressive. He will get in the endzone more in the second half.
I hope so, because he is on my team now. It was honestly painful to let DJax go, because he is probably the main reason that I am sitting at 6-2, but it had to be done.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote