View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 03:03 AM   #26
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Need serious Fantasy Football advice

I say good on you with the DJax for SJax trade. I honestly feel like you're buying low on Steve a bit. He's far and away through the worst of his schedule, and really has no stonewall runstopping defensive teams left. I know, the TD's are low, but in a full 1.0 PPR and the worst of his schedule behind him I really do think you made a killing. I'm a MAJOR believer in SJax the rest of the way.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote