View Single Post
Old 11-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #28
Styles p
NBA rookie of the year

Styles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterStyles p is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What can Eddie Jordan do with Lou Williams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsanchez306
man i don't get a sixer game for awhile up here in canada. i know one game is on the canadian tv schedule today but i don't get that hook'd up till the 12th so i am s.o.l till later. i can't wait to see them in action. lou williams is going to end up as a masterpeice of a good trade in our favor. i hope we keep young on the roster. i mean i can just see this team blowing up the roster and if bryan colangelo was our GM this would have been done.

i really hope elton brand can incorporate some sort of game to match our team for the sake of his contract being forever.

what can eddie jordan do with samuel dalembert?

dude just watch streaming videos on the internet
Styles p is offline   Reply With Quote