View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 06:27 PM   #4
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: crazy fit AI would work for Bucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by LbloodOjunkieG
Although I love Allen and is one of the best players of all-time, I don't want him in Milwaukee. We aren't going anywhere this year anyways, and I think he would stunt the growth of Jennings. I'd rather have Meeks and our young guys play and learn.
this

dont ruin your young team with A.I

A.I needs to go to a team with Vets not a bunch of young guys learning the game jennings and meeks will not improve with A.I
Brujesino is online now   Reply With Quote