View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:20 AM   #12
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: the ~primetime~ midseason rankings for each position on the feild...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
Stats play a small part in this but it is really just who I think is the best right now...

I put Brady ahead of anyone not named Peyton or Brees because I think he is a better QB than the others...

I left Ced Benson off the list because I don't think he is a better RB than the ones I have listed are...I just used his stats to show that he has a ton more carries than those other guys...

simple as that really...those are just the guys that I feel are the best right now...

But Brady is not PLAYING better than several other QBs this year. I dont care what past history is. THIS year is all you should base your rankings off of.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote