View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 03:13 PM   #5
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just Get Rid of Jax Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiLillo 1148
I'd love to get a deal that included KMart. He'd be a dose of toughness for the team, and could get us some boards. I can do without the pick though. Got enough young talented guys.

with kmart in randolph and wright(if hes ever healthy) would have limited minutes more so then they already have but kmarts contracts is smaller then jacksons so we will have cap space in 2011

also we need a 1st round pick since we traded our for marcus williams who barely played for us

its pretty clear that we need jackson out of here his teammates are already getting tired of him and want him out i dont care if we dont get a player with the same talents as jax as long as they are expiring contracts
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote