View Single Post
Old 11-13-2009, 07:06 PM   #5
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFL fines Ochocinco $20,000 for joking about bribery

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Chad should pay the fine with 20,000, 1 dollar bills.

I wonder what the process is for paying a fine? I wonder if sometimes the team will pick up the tab. I'm sure it happens.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote