View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: San Diego "super" Chargers

I'm getting used to the slow starts by now. The win in NY was huge, it had to bring up the players confidence. I'm pretty optimistic about betting the Eagles on tomorrow. Only thing I'm a little worried about is Shawne Merrimen missing practice, beacuse he was starting to find his game again. He'll probably play, but who knows if he'll be a factor.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote