View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 04:58 PM   #22
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: the ~primetime~ midseason rankings for each position on the feild...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Shawne has not been a factor until the last couple of weeks. He is not even in the top 30 in the sacks department. Brian Orakpo, a rookie OLB that was a college end who plays OLB in a 4-3 has 7 sacks to his name. As for Merriman tackle totals being impressive, I despute that since tackles are not an official NFL stat, I tend not to use them when referencing how good a player is. I have seen Jon Beason's tackle total his rookie year being as high as 190. DeMarcus Ware has been a player to be reckoned with for the entire year. Shawne has not.
yes they are...

in fact, I got those numbers from the official NFL web site...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote