View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:29 AM   #5
ROCSteady
#BeatDemBoyz HTTR

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: welcome earl boykins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Zero
not really sure i mean if he can help out and grunfield decides to keep him then we would have a huge logjam at the guards...goddamn i just want young to get some PT. ship dominic mcguire/stevenson and boykins out for some solid PF or C. i would say amare but with phoenix's scorching start it's not entirely plausible.

really? that's great news...why is that funny?

Yeah I really do wanna see Young get more mins and continue grow, hopefully in the IQ area. Love his skillset but he has bad selection at times. He's a baller and can light it up with his array of ballhandling/athleticism/shooting but he needs to really learn an execute a set offense more consistently for me.

I also agree that it would be lovely if the Wiz could trade for another PF/C. I LOVE Amare and he has always been one of my fav players but I really think the Wiz should target someone more well-rounded on the defensive front. McGee ain't marinated for big-time yet and Haywood is solid but always been servicable more or less. He tends to get tons of fouls which is key to beating teams like Boston/Cleveland/Orlando that have deep frontcourts with physically imposing players. Need more solid defense up front but with fouls to go around too.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote