View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:18 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dikembe Mutombo named NBA global ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix18
I love me some Deke. This was a given anyways. Good job that the NBA made the right decision. I am sure somewhere Profmurder is pumping his fist like a guido.

Hahaha, not pumping my fist, but definitely happy. As always Mutombo is awesome

Is anyone surprised at this news though? He's already made a huge difference on his own, so now he can keep it up with the NBA fronting the money. He just did an NBA/Taco Bell deal thing about world hunger a few weeks ago.

Bob Lanier really seems to love the NBA Cares stuff. So having 2 people that interested will be good for basketball and the NBA.
ProfessorMurder is online now   Reply With Quote