View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:15 PM   #1
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Bills fire Dick Jauron

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4664167

Quote:
The Buffalo Bills fired head coach Dick Jauron on Tuesday after a 3-6 start in which the offense has been one of the worst in the NFL.

Jauron was 24-33 since being hired by former general manager Marv Levy in 2006 to be head coach. He has two years remaining on his contract that will pay him a total of $6 million in 2009 and 2010.

"I really don't have anything to say," was all Jauron would say when reached on his cell phone by The Associated Press.

Defensive coordinator Perry Fewell was named interim head coach on Tuesday afternoon, becoming the team's first black head coach. Fewell, who's never been a head coach at any level, will make his debut on Sunday when the Bills travel to play Jacksonville.

"I am announcing today that I am relieving Dick Jauron from his duties as our head coach, effective immediately," Bills owner Ralph Wilson said. "I have tremendous respect for Dick and thank him for all of his efforts during these past four years. While this was a very difficult decision, I felt that it is one that needed to be made at this time for the best interest of our team. We will now focus on moving forward and preparing for our game this week in Jacksonville."

Can't say the writing hasn't been on the wall. Now let's start the countdown to ESPN blaming it on TO.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote