Thread: Bistro Rufus
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #18
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Bistro Rufus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Skinny
my friend cooks it in a crock pot for like 8 hours...

its too good..and i've never had it any other way so i dunno...

London Broil combo'd with garlic mashed potatoes (skin on) and jalapeno mac n cheese....unbeatable

I'd be interested to know what it actually is that he's putting in there... because for what I know, that sounds like an entirely different preparation.

The crock pot is good though for tough pieces of meat (shoulder, chuck roast, rump roast) that need to be cooked slowly to process the connective tissues and make it super tender.

My guess is that he had some shoulder or chuck steaks which he threw in there.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote