View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 09:00 AM   #4
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Week 11 NFL point spreads...

I like the:

Colts - Ravens play the colts tough, but I don't like the Ravens secondary vs. the Colts. Not to mention 1 points is nothing.

Eagles- Bears suck. I guess the Bears could have a comeback game, but the Eagles lost last week as well. Both teams need this win. Eagles also have the 3rd most sacks in the league and will pressure Culter.

Cardinals- Arizona has a pretty good run defense and they should do fairly well against Jackson. Cards are also away where they play much better.

Chargers - No point spread. Orton is banged up and Chris Sims is terrible. Chargers have been on a roll lately and will look to avenge their earlier loss.

Patriots - That last game left a bad taste in their mouth. Expect Belicheck to throw some exotic schemes at Sanchez. Patriots win big.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote