Thread: goran dragic
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 08:29 AM   #2
DirtBag
Hero's Herald

DirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDirtBag is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: goran dragic

It took Nash a while to get recognized as an elite PG.. this guy has shown flashes but usually follows it up with lackluster performances. He's still young and adjusting to the NBA, I think he needs a few more years (which he has, as long as Nash is here) to really hone his niche in the league. I think the person that should be looked at with such scrutinity is Barbosa, he was supposed to be our backup pg to Nash many years ago. then they realized he'd never be a PG so they moved him to more of SG role for the team. He's way to streaky, I hope he of all people gets moved next now that Diaw is gone.
DirtBag is offline   Reply With Quote