View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:41 PM   #93
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Dallas Cowboys vs Washington Redskins game thread... See You at Noon B*tches

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm
was the way the end of the first half went down ever explained?

I was on my way back from College Station so I listened to the first 3 quarters on the radio and they never really explained how the refs did what they did.

How does a delay of game not constitute running a play? Hell, Washington should have had TWO of them but they whistled it dead on 1 for the review. Why were they able to review a play after a play happened?
it was strange and I still don't understand it...

basically, the refs just turned sh*t into a mess...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote