View Single Post
Old 11-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Praise/Critique a player on your team

ANDRE JOHNSON:

Brief: 28 years old, 6'3 and 223 lbs. WR for the Houston Texans. Went to the University of Miami and got drafted by the Texans 3rd overall in the 2003 NFL Draft and now is the best WR in the league!

2009 Season Stats: 54 rec, 800 yds, 4 TD

Praise: Ummm I dont even know where to start with this guy Well he's the best receiver in the league...and I'm not biased either, he really is...ummm he's just a monster when he catches the ball. So like he's a beast at YAC. I mean I really dont know much to say about him

Critique: ummm....I really don't have one...if yall find one yall can do Andre Johnson

Last edited by Raj Da Dodge : 11-23-2009 at 06:08 PM.
Raj Da Dodge is offline   Reply With Quote