View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:03 AM   #106
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Xbox360/PSN Gamertag/ID list ‡NEW! Updated (02-15-2009)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordan23
360 GT = MeloShowtime24. Already added a bunch of people from the list.

Not actually my account but my younger brother gave it to me since he recently bought a PS3.

i do beleive i got a freind request from

cant remember if i accepted or not because the gamertag didnt seem familiar so ichecked around the forums and couldnt find you so if i didnt accept your request send it again and ill add you

also what games do you play?
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote