View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 03:27 AM   #306
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Bobcats Off Topic Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by onewickedlady
You mean that you don't want to be a Tarheel or Demon Deacon and actually get to see our Bobcats more often?????? For shame..................:
(I have family in LV. They love it there).
haha actually, one of my friends was thinking about applying to North Carolina. i told her that she'd love it there and that they have one of the best rivalries in the history of college sports with Duke, and she had absolutely no idea what i was talking about. then i told her that if she goes to UNC she needs to go to some bobcats games and then she was really lost

it's really good to hear that your family in LV love it there, i've definitely heard mixed reviews. i hope i can handle the heat!

oh, and no worries, attending a bobcats game in charlotte is on my list of things to do before i die
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote