View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:14 AM   #4
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ray Rice - The Next Great One?

that is pretty great but I would personally like it more if it was 1,500 rushing and 500 recieving...or even just 2,000 rushing and 0 recieving...the more running in that ratio the better I think...

don't want to get to the point where he is basically a WR that lines up as a HB...runners should be runners first IMO...

don't get me wrong though, he is awesome...

I dig his humble personality...or at least from the little that I have seen of him talk, he seems like a very humble person...just out to work hard and do whatever he can...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote