View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:49 AM   #18
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Ray Rice - The Next Great One?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbine
It's not even close between prime Faulk and prime Tomlinson?

I've heard some crazy things on here, but that one.... god damn.

"not even close"

*shakes head*

And MJD getting goalline carries while Fred Taylor was there doesn't mean jack. Why would you bring that up? He was hardly a short yardage back.
Not even close in the sense I would pick LT for my team and wouldn't thinks twice, for the above reasons I already mentioned. I'm not comparing how effective they were at their prime.

And Fred Taylor was a goaline back early in his career, so not why you're acting all surprise.

Last edited by bigkingsfan : 12-02-2009 at 12:53 AM.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote