View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 02:05 AM   #3
Raj Da Dodge
Welcome to the New Age

Raj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaj Da Dodge is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: houston out/ tennessee in ???

I still believe bro...I know realistically we're out but mathematically we're still in bro! Just gotta believe that we can keep winning and I still believe bro. I think we'll win against the Jags, go 6-6, Colts will beat Titans so they'll go 5-7, then Monday's a HUGE game for us too as we can hope the Packs beat the Ravens and the birds will go 6-6 as well. Only team that will win for sure is the Steelers against the Raiders, so they'll go 7-5 and prolly get the #2 Wild Card spot for the weekend. So we can still hope man.
Raj Da Dodge is online now   Reply With Quote