View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 03:13 PM   #1
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow I Need Help Compliling "Raunchy" Rap Songs

okay looking to make a compilation of some of the most absurdly over-the-top raunchy songs in rap.

examples of what I'm looking for:

Just Don't Bite It - NWA
One More Chance (album version)- BIG
Put it In Your Mouth - Akinele
Whisper Song (wait til you see my d*ck) - Yin Yang Twins

so help me out gang, what are some other great songs in misogyny and raw sexual lyrics? I know there's some good 2 Live Crew, Too Short type sh*t out there that you guys can hip me to.
Lamar Doom is online now   Reply With Quote