View Single Post
Old 12-03-2006, 02:23 PM   #45
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

"i dont think you can use the same criteria on shaq, ever heard of hack-a-shaq ?"

Hey he said it not me. If its not true its just not true.

Only reason to even mention Shaq like that would be to point out that Wade took more FTs than even he....a guy known for massive Ft numbers...ever got. And it simply is not true.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote