View Single Post
Old 12-07-2009, 10:07 PM   #8
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Top wide-receivers and top cornerbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by HisJoeness
What has gotten into Charles Woodson this season? He's playing better this year than his best years in Oakland.
Woodson has actually been outstanding for the last several years. He is just getting the attention that he has rightly deserved this season because he is starting to pile up the interceptions and Green Bay has become one of the marquee teams again.

He had some injury problems during his last couple of years in Oakland. Turf toe has ended the careers of some great, great players, including Jack Lambert. I thought that Woodson may suffer the same fate when I heard that this was his problem, but he has totally overcome it and is playing maybe the best football of his life right now (which is saying something). I wonder what his secret is to treating turf toe? Have doctors finally figured out a way to remedy it?

To me, the two best corners in the league this year have been Woodson and Revis. Woodson should even get some DPOY looks. I'm not saying that he should win it, but he deserves to be in the conversation with the way that he has played.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote