View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 03:04 PM   #22
Lamar Doom
Fresh Kid Turned Rotten

Lamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLamar Doom is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Arrow Re: I Need Help Compliling "Raunchy" Rap Songs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Hip hop isn't about "mind sex" or "come up to my room" songs... but if that's your path cool. Good luck.

that's a really strange thing to read into this request. you speaking from experience? try to keep in mind you don't know what hip hop "is about" and hip hop doesn't appreciate you trying to tell us what it is/isn't.

P.S.- you're alive!!! I really thought something had gone horribly wrong
Lamar Doom is offline   Reply With Quote