View Single Post
Old 12-13-2009, 11:50 AM   #13
Knicks101
Taken

Knicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKnicks101 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Knicks sign Jonathan Bender! He hasn't played in NBA in years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toizumi
Never thought he would be back...

Guess he was wrong.

Donnie Walsh always had faith in this guy though. He was a big fan of Bender and always believed he could turn out to be great. Bender was 'his' project and it looks like he never gave up on him. Walsh just might be the only GM to give Bender a second shot at playing in the NBA.

Good for Bender, but a risky (bad) pick up by the Knicks if you ask me.
Bender relied on his athleticism and that might've taken a serious hit because of the the injuries and years of not playing. He is only 28 though, so who knows. Back then I think he would've done great in a run and gun system.. lets see how much he has left.

Can't hate - Welcome back Bender

How do you figure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Let's see, Knicks have Lee, Jeffries, Curry, Hill, and Milicic as big men, not to mention Harrington and Gallinari who both have size.

Yet Walsh felt need to add Bender.

Hmmmm......me thinks Knicks have another trade up their sleeve........Jeffries a goner?

Either a trade or they want another big body for practice.
Knicks101 is offline   Reply With Quote