View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #13
Formerly luigi>mario
Default Re: Oct/Nov Record Predictions

Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
Seems the same around here to me as it ever has. Me and you.
I guess the agony of having nobody else in the forum to talk with helps me to see the difference Xiao. Our contributors are so clearly depleted it is painful.

You mean you calling me names like you were in grade school cuz I have differing views.
Are you still sore about the coward thing? Well, you deserved it.

This is especially noteworthy coming from Jarron Collins biggest supporter and the guy who thinks the Jazz are a championship contender and the guy who claims Okur is a strong rebounder especially on the offensive glass.
You make it sound like I thought Collins was in the top half of starting centers. Collins was a smart player. He knew the system, made very few mistakes, make his fouls count, and didn't cost much over his entire career. I called him what he was, I never said he was something he wasn't.

The Jazz have been close to contender status a few times in the last few years. They have been on the edge of elite. Plus, If I remember right, any time I said they could be contenders was contingent on being healthy.

Okur is a strong rebounder, especially on the offensive glass. If you want to focus on weak spots in his game, look elsewhere.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote