View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 05:19 PM   #13
Luigi
Formerly luigi>mario

Luigi has decent reputationLuigi has decent reputation
Default Re: Oct/Nov Record Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You
Seems the same around here to me as it ever has. Me and you.
I guess the agony of having nobody else in the forum to talk with helps me to see the difference Xiao. Our contributors are so clearly depleted it is painful.

Quote:
You mean you calling me names like you were in grade school cuz I have differing views.
Are you still sore about the coward thing? Well, you deserved it.

Quote:
This is especially noteworthy coming from Jarron Collins biggest supporter and the guy who thinks the Jazz are a championship contender and the guy who claims Okur is a strong rebounder especially on the offensive glass.
You make it sound like I thought Collins was in the top half of starting centers. Collins was a smart player. He knew the system, made very few mistakes, make his fouls count, and didn't cost much over his entire career. I called him what he was, I never said he was something he wasn't.

The Jazz have been close to contender status a few times in the last few years. They have been on the edge of elite. Plus, If I remember right, any time I said they could be contenders was contingent on being healthy.

Okur is a strong rebounder, especially on the offensive glass. If you want to focus on weak spots in his game, look elsewhere.
Luigi is offline   Reply With Quote