View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:49 PM   #17
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MVP, DPOY, ROY, DROY, CPOY, COY...and SBMVP?

I am kind of having trouble understanding how an offensive player can win MVP but it would be a travisty if Chris Johnson didn't win offensive player of the year...???

I always thought those 2 went hand in hand...

I guess last year it didn't, and then you have to go all the way back to 2003 where Jamal Lewis won it but he didn't win MVP...

ehh, if Brees and Peyton are considered the most valuable players then I don't see how they aren't the offensive players of the year also...

the NFL should just have an OMVP and a DMVP IMO...makes no sense to have an MVP not win the other award...but whatever...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote