View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 09:29 PM   #20
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MVP, DPOY, ROY, DROY, CPOY, COY...and SBMVP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~primetime~
I also don't think that Harvin is the hands down ROY like some of you either...

he has made a couple fantastic plays on special teams but he isn't even close to the best WR on his own team...in fact I am not even sure it is a given that he is the 2nd best WR on the Vikes...Berrian might have a say in that...

Knowshon has made more of an inpact at RB in the overall scheme of things than Harvin has made at WR...

still 3 games left though I guess...
It's arguable whether Knowshon is the best RB on his team too, or if he's just getting more touches. Buckhalter's only got a little over 100 yards less than him from scrimmage. That's with one less game and having 100 less rush attempts. Knowshon's had a rather average year, Harvin has a TD in 8 out of 12 games. Berrian is not the 2nd best WR on that team.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote