View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 12:32 PM   #24
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: MVP, DPOY, ROY, DROY, CPOY, COY...and SBMVP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
It's arguable whether Knowshon is the best RB on his team too, or if he's just getting more touches. Buckhalter's only got a little over 100 yards less than him from scrimmage. That's with one less game and having 100 less rush attempts. Knowshon's had a rather average year, Harvin has a TD in 8 out of 12 games. Berrian is not the 2nd best WR on that team.

Buckhalter has been more impressive this season. Knowshon has had some plays this season that made my jaw drop, but he also had a stretch where he was struggling to hold onto the ball. What really pisses me off is McDaniels refusing to use Peyton Hillis this season, especially last week against the Colts after Buckhalter went down.

Moreno will finish with ~ 1,100 yards and 7 TD's, which is solid, but I'm also giving it Harvin.

Jairus Byrd has 9 INT's?!?! I knew he had a lot, but I was thinking like 6-7. 9 !
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote