View Single Post
Old 12-04-2006, 11:18 PM   #9
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
Bibby is far from his best. This is one of the worst seasons I've seen him play. He chucks up perimeter shots, doesn't get to the basket and finish, and the kings as a team are not better with Mike Bibby. How many more years of losing do we have to have? If I lose Bibby to get KG, I have no problems with that.
Very true. Dare I say it, has bibby become a ball hog? He used to take open shots and feed off of webb, divac, and company. Now he shoots like he is the number one option; which he isn't talented enough to be. He is a stellar PG, but he shouldn't be a teams leading scorer shooting a horrible percentage.

BM52's point with trading bibby to get KG/Gasol/etc. is a very good one. I agree with him now but I'm not completely sold on how far the team could get with salmons exclusively running the PG. We would need price to get a lot better in a shortt amount of time, to make that work well.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote