View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #6
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brandon Marshall after this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas
I could see him going to the Giants...

But couldn't Denver just slap the franchise tag on him?

He's going to be a RFA most likely...so a team who signs him has to give up a 1rst and 3rd. Or Denver could slap the tag on him in case a team is willing to give up a 1rst and 3rd. So they'll get 2 1rsts. But then you're gonna have to pay him more $$$$ with the franchise tag on him as opposed to the RFA 1yr tender. Not that I think it matters because I havent read anything that suggests Denver is willing to trade/give B.Marshall up. And after this season? They'll try to lock him up. He's going to get paid...how much? Not sure. Could get a Larry Fitz like deal.

I also havent heard B.Marshall screaming he wants out this season. So I dont forsee B.Marshall going anywhere.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote