View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 07:09 PM   #33
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Top 5 WR this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
I guess what you're trying to get at somehow is...yards per catch should be a huge factor in determining best receivers? Since yards per completion is big for a QB rating?
I am just simpley saying that all other stats being equal, the WR with more receptions is viewed as worse...

and if you were to hunt down like "WR meterics" sites or those pay sites that break down all the hidden CB stats...you would see that what I am saying is correct...

the fact that Wleker has 1,000,000 receptions should not make him better than a guy with the same amount of yards and TDs, it would make him worse...
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote