View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 01:05 AM   #7
~primetime~
~the original p.tiddy~

~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster~primetime~ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: If your team doesn't win the Super Bowl, is the season a failure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tian820
Man with everything that's happened to Cincinnati this year, a Super Bowl win would bring some closure, even though the tragic events that have already happened were obviously much bigger than a simple championship. I would be beyond happy though for the franchise if they were to pull it off, but to say this season was a failure otherwise? I like to look at things from a positive point of view and I've had fun cheering on this team all year
Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
This. You've got to keep your fanhood grounded in reality. For the last decade or so all but one year as a Colts fan has been a failure. But it isn't like I'd call this season a failure for the Pacers because they aren't winning the Finals. Though I would for other reasons.

"get out..."
~primetime~ is offline   Reply With Quote