View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #3
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody else need the ball to be effective?

Damn, that's an excellent question.
I really need tha ball to be effective .. i'm a PG for nature and i need the contact on the ball all the time to make my team work and to make my game great .. Now the coach tried to adapt me as a SG, move with some screens for the interior players and make very cuts to the basket and i just can't do it, i don't know how to do it well and make myself space to create my shoot. In 9 years of basketball i created my shoot always on the driblble or something like that.. I need some workouts with Rip Hamilton or Ray Allen
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote