View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:30 AM   #21
Rake2204
5-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: whenever I play ball my knees hurt

If the original poster is a young one (early to mid teens) I'd throw in the possibility of the aforementioned growing pains. Or more specifically, Osgood Schlatters Disease, which is basically a rupturing of a growth plate near the knees generated by accelerated growth.

I spent the latter part of my 8th grade year on into the cusp of my 9th grade year with these knee pains. It was a lot of intermittent play, then ice, then play, then ice. Luckily, people do "grow" out of this condition, if you will.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote