View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:01 PM   #2
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA authentic jerseys

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Easy8
Im trying to buy my friend a Gerald Wallace authentic jersey but the sizes avaliable are 40, 44 and 56.
He is about 5'7 and skinny but I don't know how those sizes convert to Australian sizes eg S, M and L.
Can someone please tell me what each of those sizes convert to?

I think 40 will be good to him.
Or just google.
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote