in honor of Andre Miller's 52 points tonight, i had to look through the history books to see what other guys in history scored more than 51 points, and have a low to mediocre career ppg like miller's (14.5)
- mahmoud abdul rauf - 51 points. 14.6 ppg
- terry cummings - 52 points. 16.4 ppg. yeah he became a career backup guy after the 91 season, but before that, his first 8 years in the league he was pretty good.
- charles smith - 52 points. 14.4 ppg
- willie burton - 53 points. 10.3 ppg
- tony delk - 53 points. 9.3 ppg
- damon stoudemire - 54 points. 13.4 ppg
one thing to note: the year kobe averaged 35.4 ppg, he posted 6 games with 50+ points, including his 62 and 81 point games within 1 month of each other.