View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 05:41 PM   #10
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: :::::breaking News::::: Clippers Coach Mike Dunleavy Fired!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKADS
I wonder if the Clippers make some trades to get younger for next yr with Griffin and maybe a good draft pick.

They have some nice young players. Gordon for one. He is a nice player to build around with Griffin. Baron is going no where bc of his contract but he has played well this year and is the leader. Kaman will be only 28 when he starts the year next season. DeAndre Jordan has a lot of upside. I mean, if they can get some real talent in return for Camby, then do it. But I wouldn't make a deal just to make a deal
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote