View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 08:03 PM   #40
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ask Meticode Any Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
Yes I have an Audi. I've never modified it. I'm not into modifying cars. It's a 1997 A6 Quattro, looks exactly like this, same color...

...pretty much stock still. Runs great, I don't beat it into the ground. Has 130K on it now and still running great with regular maintenance even in the frozen tundra of Wisconsin.

Not even cold air system or a K&N air filter? For shame!
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote