View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Larry Bird wants fans to be patient

I have to wonder if Bird is what he supposed to be ... a GM or a coat tail hugger of Donnie that can't decide how his team should play , with what talent he projects for his team .
Be patient fan's ??????

I'll tell you what the fans should check their loyality at the door , and start knocking it down asking Bird what the **** is happening ?

(people have always put a heat check on Jordan , I think it's time Bird starts showing where this team is headed)

-------------
I'd of thought he would of at least tried to work a deal to get some new hot talent , dangling something in front of some of these teams that are just swimming above water.
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote