View Single Post
Old 02-18-2010, 05:28 PM   #2399
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Post a Pic of Yourself 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete's montreux
Damn, did anyone get screen caps?

And, who was he? Ashar?
Ashar and Anton are one in the same... We know that much. I'm not sure if he was also another, more well-known poster. I don't believe that Anton was Sergio...

I have screen caps. I'm not sure if I should share them, though, because they have Ashar/Anton's IP addresses on them.