View Single Post
Old 12-14-2006, 12:19 AM   #110
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wuxia
Man, you are such a dumbass. I don't even understand why you can't see the obvious answer in this thread. What's even funnier is Troy Smith isn't even going to go second. The highest he'll get pick is third and most people don't have him in their first round. Both Quinn and Russel will go higher than him.

Yeah and don't you people forget Michael Bush (I think that's his name) the RB from Louiville who broke his tibula in the first game. Many had him to be in the discussion for Heisman, and I have no doubt that Louiville would be in the Championship game is they still had him. If he's been working out, and close to 100%, he's going to blow people out of the water on his way up the draft charts.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote