ILLsmak
Life goes on.

ILLsmak has decent reputation
Default Re: Latest Basketball Clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSephiroth
Latest Basketball Clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa24e9EgDos&fmt=22

Alex Mak (#32- Point Guard) Basketball Highlights from Taiwan Center Basketball tournament. Played at Alpine Rec. Center in Los Angeles, CA (Chinatown) on October 3rd & 4th. Teams Played against: PacRim, Tigers Blue, Taiwan Center, Orient Express.

It's basically highlights from a tournament that hosted some of the best Asian teams in the nation.

Little background on me: I played College Basketball at College of the Canyons in Valencia, CA. I'm Half Chinese / White, averaged 19 & 6 Assists in High School, played at Reseda High School. Graduated High School 2004, down the street from Jordan Farmar (Same year as well, but we were in different conferences). Currently play in various leagues around Los Angeles, but primarily in the San Fernando Valley, where I reside in Chatsworth, CA. I'm 6'0, 145 lbs. and have a history of ankle injuries, including a partially torn ligament in my left ankle sustained on October 18, 2009, which I'm still attempting to recover from.

I'm a frequent visitor to ISH, I'm here every day. I am generally a quiet person so I don't post to often, but I read most of the threads, mainly in the NBA and Streetball forum.

Very nice. I like your jumper even though you lean on it. That's one part of my game that I could never really figure out... being able to create my own jumper. Luckily, it was almost always "back off and let him shoot."

I know this sounds pathetic, but I envy you for one thing: you height. haha. Six feet isn't tall at all, but compared to me, it is. I'm like 5'6.5 and bball is my favorite sport. Sad, huh.

But you're half asian, too, huh? I'm half East-Indian... although I don't think it's why I'm such a midget.

Props. I'm dying for it to get warm out this year so I can put in some more work.

Keep posting these videos, too.

-Smak
ILLsmak is offline   Reply With Quote