View Single Post
Old 03-02-2010, 02:55 PM   #12
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades, Rumors, Thoughts, Opinions

Quote:
Originally Posted by idizzle
With the draft coming up who should the Sixers pick in the 2010 Draft? Should they draft for need or the best available?

BPA imo. Sixers need a SG. Only guy given where Sixers select that I know of who qualifies as a SG? Xavier Henry. Not much in terms of SGs in this draft (Evan Turner is long gone unless Sixers get a top 3 pick). So I say go BPA. I dont like Patrick Patterson or Stanley Robinson.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote